Religion Wiki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Religion Wiki  Log inLog in  

01/06/2009 Peace & Harmony Awardprogram Index (PHAI) NEWS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-02-12

01/06/2009 Peace & Harmony Awardprogram Index (PHAI) NEWS Empty
PostSubject: 01/06/2009 Peace & Harmony Awardprogram Index (PHAI) NEWS   01/06/2009 Peace & Harmony Awardprogram Index (PHAI) NEWS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:01 pm

I am intending to reopen the award program rating, originally the phai was designed fully in flash. working with flash cost more time then html. working with html is much easier you can even use a notepad for editing your website. with flash i have to use some extra tools.

I am going to redesign the P.H.A.I. atleast with a part in HTML and maybe a flash banner. I really like to work with flash but sadly it cost a lot of time and a lot of users havent installed a flash plugin.

I dont have an ETA yet when the PHAI will be open for applications again. I will inform you more later....
Back to top Go down
http://catholics.co.nr

01/06/2009 Peace & Harmony Awardprogram Index (PHAI) NEWS
Page 1 of 1