Religion Wiki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Religion Wiki  Log inLog in  

Real Questions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mopheen

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Real Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Real Questions.   Real Questions. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Hello and thank you for visiting this thread.

I'm currently conducting an interview of all Pastors, Priests, Bishops, Rabbi's, ect in my area and none want to answer any of my questions. It's strange that when conducting my video-documentary I could easily get to the bottom of these controversial questions that politicians publicly announce on the television relating to the WORD, but rarely mention GOD himself.

To be honest, I was thinking that I could interview any of the religious leaders and complete my video-documentary within a few months. However, I can barely get one. They all want to see the questions before hand; which I give automatically without them asking. But once they see the questions, 99% comeback with a decline. I almost want to call them hippocrates. How are they able to preach to the masses but aren't willing to provide their thoughts and feelings about the events that are taking place. Listed below are the questions that I sent to well over a hundred churches after speaking to the Pastors, Priests, Bishops, Rabbi's, ect on the telephone requesting their permission to come-in for this interview.

Interview Questions

The interview questions are based on television media and the dumbing down of America and its youth about religion.

1. When does life begin?

2. Many symbols are being used in churches the same way the pagans use within their churches. What separate the symbols and their content when Paganism was thousands of years before modern day religions?

3. Facts or Myths about holidays… Are these holidays based on Paganism?
• Halloween
• Christmas
• Valentines
• Easter
• Mothers Day, Fathers Day

4. Why does the bible change via the times of the world? For example, Romans 13 fifty years ago vs. the New International Bible relating to Romans 13. Why the difference in wording between same versions of the bible years apart?

5. Shouldn’t we call the Heavenly father “Father” NOT men on earth “Father” regardless of religion? If so, why do we call the man on earth “Father” when it states clearly not too?

6. Why is Sunday the day of worship? Shouldn’t it be Saturday for the seventh day God rested?

7. Should students in both public and private schools be pledging the allegiances to the flag?

8. Why is the federal government of the United States trying to start-up "Church Grant Programs" to help churches. Then regulating on what they can or cannot say?

9. What are your thoughts on the National ID or Real ID along with the new biometrics chip insertion? Is this the mark of the beast?

10. What is your stance on a nationwide FEMA program which is training pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to "obey the government"?

11. Many bishops appear to have been supporting groups promoting abortion, same-sex "marriage" and contraception among other things. How is the teaching of the bible being manipulated by the world-wide agenda vs. the true meanings of the bible and the laws of God?

12. What are the thoughts on the New Health care bill just passed by the United States?

13. Why are other religious icons from the past ignored and the only one mentioned is Jesus Christ. For example, of HORUS of Egypt – 3000BC, ATTIS of Greece – 1200 BC, KRISHNA of India – 900 BC, DIONYSUS of Greece – 500 BC, MITHRA of Persia – 1200 BC, etc… Examples of these attributes the same as Jesus Christ listed below.

• Born on Dec, 25th
• Born of a virgin
• Star in the east
• Adored by 3 kings
• Teacher at 12
• Baptized ministry at 30
• 12 Disciples
• Performed Miracles
• “Lamb of God”/”The Light”
• Crucified
• Dead for 3 days
• Resurrected

WHY THESE ATTRIBUTES? THE SAME AS JESUS BUT AREN’T MENTIONED ANYWHERE ON EARTH?

Any reason for the 99% decline rate?[center]
Back to top Go down
ClubFavolosa

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Real Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Questions.   Real Questions. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:20 am

Too many questions in one post.
Limit the number of questions in a post to maximum three, I'd say (symbolic number...)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740575734

Real Questions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Religion Wiki :: Discussion forums by language :: English / International :: General Forum :: General discussion Forums-
Jump to: